Benefits of working with an insurance broker:
1. Expertise and experience: Insurance brokers often have years of experience in the insurance industry and have in-depth knowledge of the insurance market and the risks associated with the real estate industry. This expertise allows them to help you find the right insurance coverages and manage the risks.
2. Independence: Insurance brokers are independent intermediaries who are not affiliated with any particular insurance company. This means they can look at the full range of insurance offerings. This ensures you get the best part!
3. Customized solutions:Insurance brokers can provide customized solutions tailored to your specific needs and requirements. This may mean writing custom clauses to meet the requirements of lenders, for example.
4. Claims management: In the event of damage or loss, insurance brokers can help you handle claims and limit the impact on your business. This can save you a lot of time and effort and help you get back up and running quickly.
5. Risk management:Insurance brokers can help you assess and manage the risks in your business. By working with an insurance broker, you can better understand your business risks and take steps to reduce or manage those risks.This can result in lower insurance premiums and fewer claims.
In the real estate industry, it is important to have the right insurance coverage to ensure continuity. By working with an insurance broker, you can benefit from better protection while saving on costs.
Wondering what we can do for you? Contact one of our insurance experts!
Wondering what Base Insurance can do for you? Book a free 30-minute second opinion.Make an appointment
Put together a package and calculate a premium instantly
Protect construction projects best with these 4 points
Valuable insights for property insurance
How we respond to the latest trends in real estate.
Five benefits to cut costs and increase protection.
The differences between the products.
Easily request pieces online with our new feature.
These benefits have a visit from the insurer on your property insurance.
Secure your rental income with coverage for lost rent.
Checking insurance clauses cannot prevent payouts in the event of a claim!
Is the owner of a building always liable for damage caused by his building structure?
Why having buildings appraised provides long-term benefits.
Four factors that ensure a broker manages insurance cost-effectively.
How loss of rental income due to damage can be countered.
Going into 2022 full of security? Evaluate your insurance portfolio on these four points!
We are often asked whether it is necessary to insure foundations.
The clause automatic coverage as a safety net for expanding your portfolio.
Three points to consider when installing solar panels.
Energy label label C is mandatory for all Dutch offices starting in 2023.
Coverage overrides illegal activities.
4 questions answered about mandatory installation of smoke detectors in homes.
With this type of building, it is extra advisable to insure glass.
Downed trees and loose roof tiles; how can storm damage to property be mitigated?
The Netherlands has nearly 62,000 national monuments with historical aspects. How do we keep this intact?
While everyone agrees on the benefits of wooden high-rise buildings in this circular era, intractable long-term risks remain.
What are the most common damages during construction and how can continuity be ensured?
Three concerns that affect the premium for an investment portfolio.
Five points to consider when installing third-party solar panels.